Terms & Conditions
Please read my terms and conditions below before placing your order...
- Customers understand that colours in the images displayed on this website may vary slightly from the colours on the product. This is because colours on screen and in print do differ slightly. However I try to show my wedding stationery items as accurately as possible but I would advise customers to purchase a posted sample before ordering.
- Because of printing methods, the wedding stationery produced in two orders may not match exactly. Although I use the most accurate and comprehensive colour matching printers, there may be slight changes in colour when wedding stationery is printed in two batches. This applies to all printed products. This is not a compromise of quality and is always kept to a minimum.
- The seating plans are printed on a completely different machine to the rest of the stationery and therefore there may be slight colour changes from the rest of your stationery. Again, this is not a compromise of quality and is always kept to a minimum.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check that their order details are correct before the product goes to print.
- The checking of the artwork proofs is the responsibility of the customer. I require written confirmation either by letter or email that the wedding stationery proof is correct or that all the required amendments have been completed. I will not commence printing until the customer confirms that all is okay and I have the go ahead. All email confirmations are dated and filed.
- Any amendments that the customer requires after the wedding stationery has gone to print will result in an additional charge – I always try to keep any additional charges to my customers at an absolute minimum and these will only happen if the printers pass a cost onto me.
- No wedding invitations or stationery will be posted until full payment is received and cleared through the banking system. This ensures that full ownership is passed to the customer at point of postage. All products remain the property of Elisa by Design until full payment is received and cleared.
- Once the goods have been received, all risk of damage or loss is with the customer.
- I am confident that you, as the customer, will be happy with my stationery, however, in the unlikely event of any errors happening on the part of Elisa by Design these will be rectified at my cost. Please contact me within seven days of receipt of goods, in order that action can be taken. I may require that any wedding stationery in question be returned to me together with a written note or email of any faults or damage (postage will be reimbursed to the customer when established that the fault lies with Elisa by Design). Stationery will be replaced or rectified as necessary based on an individual basis and all settlements will only be replacement stationery.
- All of my wedding invitations and stationery are fully personalised and printed to order, therefore I am unable to provide refunds for unwanted stationery nor can I accept cancellations once printing has commenced. If a stationery order is cancelled before printing but after proofs have been compiled a 50% refund is possible. Once the stationery has been signed off and gone to print a refund will not be possible.
- All wedding stationery designs are the copyright of Elisa by Design and any use or reproduction without prior consent is strictly forbidden. My designs are my livelihood and I take any copying or printing of my design work very seriously. Legal action will be taken in all such cases. Any artwork and designs created for you including bespoke designs will remain copyright of Elisa by Design.
- All illustrations, drawings and general descriptions contained in Elisa by Design advertisements, catalogues or other literature are intended for general guidance only and shall not be binding. They are only approximate indications of the type, size or colour of goods and are intended merely to represent a general idea of the goods described.
- Elisa by Design does everything it can to ensure that you, the customer are completely satisfied with your wedding stationery and that it arrives with you safe and sound. However, some things are beyond my control and Elisa by Design shall not be liable to the customer if the delay or failure was due to:
a) Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident
b) Strikes or other industrial actions or trade disputes
c) Power failure or breakdown in machinery
- Elisa by Design accepts no responsibility for goods lost in transit. However, if goods are lost, I will re-inburse. Delivery dates are given as estimates. I cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for any losses arising due to failure to meet such delivery dates. If you have not received your order, you must notify me as soon as possible and definitely within seven days.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all copyrights of hymns, poems, readings and photographs have been obtained. Elisa by Design does not accept any responsibility for obtaining copyright permission.
- My prices are subject to change without prior notice. Any price increase will not affect any confirmed orders.
- External links are provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Elisa by Design and no representation is made as to their content. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use, Elisa by Design holds no responsibility for any transactions you may have with these sites.
- All bespoke designs are the property of Elisa by Design and may only be printed through Elisa by Design. The bespoke designs may be incorporated into the main range of Elisa by Design.
- I reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: I am currently away and will not be able to process orders, or respond to messages until Monday 19th November 2018. Apologies for any inconvenience. Dismiss